I have never understood what turning tables meants. I probably never will. What I do understand is the pain on the flesh. In the flesh. Beneath the flesh. When you hear people saying nobody loves them, or that they would love to find somebody who appreciates them and makes them happy, go away. It is mere bull. You see, what people really want is for others to treat them like they want to be treated (yeah, the second part of bull). Or perhaps the way they believe they should be treated; as if they thought they do not deserve to have someone who loves them and cherish them.
Been there, done that
It is not that hard to figure it out. Just look in front of your eyes how when you let the other know how much you love them, they just take you for granted, or start behaving like they are doing you a favor for being with them. What is worse, many people fall for those cheap, stupid tricks. Seriously? I mean, I, myself, have been there (even recently), but I also know that when I open up my eyes again, I rush out. Of course, I always want to believe people change (because they can), but they just do not want to. "I was born this way", "I am like that, and there is nothing I can do to change it". YEAH RIGHT. We are so changeable, it is scary. Even our body changes. Every seven years, your whole body is different. Literally. Cells die, and new ones replace the old ones. so if you think you do not change, that is a big fat lie. In fact, not changing is impossible. We certainly can remain the same crappy attitude, the same longing for being miserable, the same looking at things so negatively. However, they can be changed. Change is possible as long as you do it for yourself, and this is important since changing for others is just deceiving yourself.
All those neighborhoods we used to live in, they all belong to the past. If you do not want to visit them again, you need to move forward. Just watching from the distance over and over again just draws you closer to misery. Or at least that is what I think. Above all, be aware of what you do. I guess this way you can get to the place you want to (or something like that).
Anywho.
viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2011
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario