viernes, 30 de julio de 2010

I am.

I am the kind of boy who just closes their eyes and leaps.
Dangerous! of course, and most of the times it is not worth it!
However, I'm sure following my at-times-damaged instinct will pay off.
Some people do not understand why my childish ways are so repetitive in me, but it is just the way I am. I don't wanna change that. I believe in love, and maybe I'm too much of a delusional guy, but I really think a happily ever after is possible. Of course, my concept of "happily ever after" is quite different from what people conceive on their minds. I truly believe in "building" in a team. Commitment, decisions, and those elements which stick two people together cannot be missing in a relationship (i guess). For what it is worth, I do not know anything, nor anybody!!!!!!! :P

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario