sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

Brand New Day

Blessings from high above. Yeah, right.
Easy come, easy go. For what is worth, most writings, at least mine, have a code the writer uses, for people not to exactly get what is being expressed by the author (as if anybody were reading this). Today is quite an odd day, but if I start thinking, all these days have been pretty much different from what my usual rutine is (or was). I woke up at 8.45 and went to the gym, spend a couple of hours and talked to a very very interesting person I'd love to get to know much more. Afterwards, I came home, and after doing nothin on the pc for some minutes, I took a nap. I woke up, and honestly, do not remember what I dreamt about. Then (and here comes the coded part), what had begun some months ago as a fooling around became kinda real. The heart broke a bit, though it was kind of cool, and old memories of hurting times came along. The most hated words were remembered and blue covered everything. Red took over, though. And it was suddenly.
Anyway, the rest of the day just passed as any other saturday, I saw some good friends who have been so precious, and I had a great night time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario